|Home||» Products||» Multi Column Distillation Plant||» Pharmaceutical Injection Distillation Plant|
Pharmaceutical Injection Distillation Plant
Pharmaceutical Injection Distillation Plant designed to produce Low Conductivity 100% Pyrogen / Endotoxin free Water for Injection which confirms to IP/BP/EP/USP standard.
Pharmaceutical Injection Distillation Plant uses a staged evaporation and condensation process to produce water for injection. Plant steam is applied only to the first column evaporator (effect) with the subsequent columns using the steam produced in the previous column as the source of energy. Similarly, cooling water is applied only at the condenser to condense pure steam into water for injection. The columns subsequent to the first column use feed water as the cooling source, which is evaporated, as the pure steam from the preceding column is condensed producing water for injection. Produced distillate and remaining pure steam is condensed in the condenser and flowing further to the plant water for injection tank.
Why STERINOX SYSTEMS Pharmaceutical Injection Distillation Plant?
· Cost Savings “Efficient column design helps lower energy consumption.
· Highest WFI Quality “Three stage pyrogen separation and continuous blow down removal from each distillation column.
· Easy to Validate “ Units are fully tested and pre-validated to customer specifications during factory qualification.
· Automation “ Latest PLC based 21 CFR Part 11 complied fully automatic Control.
· Wide Range “ 50 LPH to 6000 LPH
· Constructional Features 1) Manufactured as per ASME BPE and cGMP Guidelines.
2) Double Tube Sheet Construction of Column where Boiler Steam is Present.
3) All Heat Exchanger tubes will be Seamless quality.
4) All parts in the plant coming into contact with WFI and Pure Steam are electro polished, pipe joints are orbitally welded.